Greetings,

One of our  client is urgently looking for *Virtualization Engineer -, *below
is the Job description, please feel free to call me back at 410-525-5065.

*Role: Virtualization engineer*

*Location: Louisville, KY*

*Duration: 3 Months*

*Primary Responsibilities:*
As the Systems Administrator III you will function as Virtualization
engineer in a managed services environment supporting a variety of
customers ranging from medium size business to large enterprise. The
systems administrator’s primary responsibilities include monitoring,
administering, and supporting the core services of our customer’s
virtualized environments.

*Essential Job Functions:*
•    Performs systems maintenance, upgrades, capacity planning, and
administration.
•    Develops, documents, and standardizes preventative maintenance
routines to ensure system availability and performance standards on
production systems.
•    Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves incidents and problems
within defined service level agreements (SLAs).
•    Communicates effectively with various entities, including CRMs,
account managers, remote site personnel, and client technical and
non-technical resources.

*Job Duties & Responsibilities:*
•    Hypervisors – ESXi & HyperV
•    VMware – vCenter, VUM, Virtual Networking
•    Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012)
•    Core Server infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, etc.)
•    TCP/IP Networking
•    Blade chassis management (UCS, HPC 7000, etc.)
•    Server Optimization and Hardening
•    Working knowledge of SAN technology
•    Ability to lift 50lbs, datacenter racking\stacking, cabling
•    Other duties as defined by management

*Plus:*
• VCA/VCP
• MCSA/ MCSE 2012
• ITILv3
• SCVMM

*Soft Skills:*
• Client Email Etiquette
• Effectively lead detailed technical discussions and develop and present
required briefing materials to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
• Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high‐quality environment
• Must have excellent team and collaboration skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision

*Specific to this position:*
We’re looking for a resource that has a Strong Hyper-V background. A strong
VMware candidate would not be turned away if you had the willingness and
interest to come up to speed on supporting Hyper-V.

Regards

Mitul

*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*

Contact: 410-525-5065