Hi,

My name is Ruby and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at Dominion Technology..,
Below is an urgent requirement for our client.

*Position**: Sr. Data Analyst *

*Location**: Middleton, WI*

*Duration**: 18-24 months Contract  *

*Process: One Phone Interview / Potentially a Skype follow up*

Need someone that is a go-getter, has the ability to work independently
with very little guidance or hand holding. This person needs to have
significant Healthcare experience specifically with Data migrations due to
an Acquisition or Merger

Data Analyst to join our Data Warehouse Team. The primary focus of this
position is to support end user needs related to data stored in the
Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW). This person needs to be able to write
Vendor Feeds and Test Plans, Data Testing on their own, Impact Analysis,
Business Requirement Documentation. This project will be a 3 phase approach
to deal with the Merger of an integrated healthcare organization.

*Project Plan: *

Phase 1: Will go to Jan 2017

Phase 2: Will go to a Larger Expansion with ETL/EDW work Jan 2018

Phase 3: Legacy conversion

*Key Responsibilities include:*

• Meet with end users to gather data requirements

• Use appropriate tools to gather required data and fully profile and
analyze its effectiveness

• Work with designers to design reporting solutions, as needed

• Write appropriate documentation and test plans

• Execute test plans and work with designers to resolve any defects within
the data and/or reporting solutions

• Identify opportunities for improvement and implement resolutions within
department processes and controls

• Use SQL, Microsoft Access, Business Objects, or other tools to gather
appropriate data and get desired outputs

• Work with outside vendors as necessary to establish new, or maintain
existing, data feeds and relationships

• Participate in development and maintenance of Data Warehouse Validation
Process

*Job Qualifications/Experience/Skills Required: *

• 4+ years of relevant Data Analyst experience in a Healthcare Environment

• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated skills within Microsoft Excel (able
to create pivot tables, link workbooks, etc.)

• Advanced experience with a query tool such as Business Objects, Cognos,
MS Query or SAS

• Intermediate knowledge of SQL, the strong in SQL the better

• Strong communication skills – able to effectively communicate with
internal clients and external parties including vendors and contractors.

• Ability to manage multiple tasks to ensure timely delivery upon data
requests

*Ruby Kumari*

[image: logo]

       *www.dtscinc.com* <http://www.dtscinc.com/>

E-mail: *rkum...@dtscinc.com <rkum...@dtscinc.com>*

*Dominion Technology Services Corp*.

3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300,

Richmond, VA 23233, USA Direct: 804-410-0066, Ext-116

FAX:  804-302-6031

*www.dtscinc.com <http://www.dtscinc.com/> *

[image: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CCEC61.7870C120]"Certified
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"