Hi,
Hope you are doing great,
We have an immediate opportunity for Business Analyst - Level 3 at NYC, NY.
Below is the job description and if you’d like to pursue this, please
include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number
and rate in your response.

*Send resumes to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*

*Job Title: Business Analyst - Level 3*
*Location: NYC, NY*
*Duration: 12+ Months *

The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and a self-starter with lots of
drive to deliver results to the business with crystal clear communication
skills in all forms.

*Responsibilities/Skills Required: *

   - Will be responsible for managing technology financials. The role
   requires working closely with finance data for the Technology organization.
   This will include analysis around budgeting, forecasting related to
   headcount, software capitalization & hardware.
   - Will work closely with senior stakeholders in the Fixed Income Sales &
   Trading business unit to document the top technology priorities. Articulate
   the business story and through out the year monitor the progress towards
   these goals/priorities.
   - Participate in evolving our workforce strategy and assist in the
   execution of the plans to maximize our resources.
   - Drive forwards a variety of internal technology initiatives on behalf
   of the Fixed Income & Commodities COO team.

*Additional Skills Required: *

   - Ability to lead in a matrix structure across multiple time-zones and
   geographies
   - Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word,
   Excel, Powerpoint, Visio etc...
   - Specifically strong Excel skills (pivots/vlookups and much more) VBA
   experience preferred

Thanks and Regards,
Syed Layeeq
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
s...@nytpartners.com
www.nytp.com