Hi,

*Please find the job description below and let me know your availability
with updated copy of resume.*

*Curam Trainer/Developer*

*St. Paul, MN*

*1 years*

*Mandatory Qualifications *

   - Years of Experience   B.S or B.A degree with one (1) year of
   experience as an IT Trainer *OR* Associate’s degree with three (3) years
   of experience as an IT Trainer *OR *Five (5) years of experience as an
   IT Trainer
   - Experience as a Cúram developer (v.6.0 or higher) *2 years*
   - Experience in presenting technical training materials to audiences of
   at least ten developers
   - Combined experience creating Cúram technical training plans and
   presenting Cúram technical training materials *5 years*

*Desired Skills *

   - Desired Skills Experience in design and delivery of successful Health
   & Human Services projects
   - Experience with Cúram best practices
   - Experience in presenting technical training materials to audiences of
   at least ten developers
   - Experience creating Cúram technical training plans and presenting
   Cúram technical training materials based on the five (5) deliverables
   identified in this RFO

*Thanks Amanpreet Singh Direct: 408 216 8035 Fax: 703-722-6628 Email: *
*asi...@elegantsolutions.us* <asi...@elegantsolutions.us>

* Elegant Enterprise-Wide Solutions, Inc We Participate in E-Verify An SBA
8(a), ISO 9001:2008 Company Prime on GSA Schedule 70, 8(a) STARS II, eFAST,
Seaport-e & many State/Local Contracts**http://www.elegantsolutions.us*
<http://www.elegantsolutions.us/>