Hi,

Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent requirement with one of our
client.

Please share your consultant at hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com or call me at
904 267 0745.

*Job Description*

·         6 - 8 years of experience in *Oracle ADF*

·         Strong hands on experience with ADF UI, task flows, integration
with web service, ADF BC4J, Security and templates, EclipseLink JPA

·         Proficiency in ADF application performance optimization and best
practices

·         Experience working with UML, XML, Web Service

·         Oracle DB (PL/SQL, Java) development experience as well as Data
modelling experience

·         AJAX/Advanced JavaScript experience

·         Experience with Scrum/Agile Development Processes and ability to
work in a high-paced agile global Development environment

·         Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture
and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and
techniques

·         Must possess exceptional problem-solving abilities and a working
knowledge of fundamental UI/Usability principles and standards

·         Able to work independently and achieve results with minimal
supervision

·         Strong trouble shooting and debugging skills

*Secondary skills (not compulsory) *

*Personal *

Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great
importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:

 o   High analytical skills

 o   A high degree of initiative and flexibility

 o   High customer orientation

 o   High quality awareness

 o   Excellent verbal and written communication skills

--
Thanks & Regards
Hemant Joshi