Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Java with Tibco

*Location:* Phoenix, AZ 85054

*Duration*: Contract

Mandatory Things

Work Authorization :-

Passport No:-

*JD:-*

Should have JAVA development experience.Good Hands on JavaJ2EE
technologies.Ability to learnuseprior experience with java based open
source technologiesUnit testing framework experienceJenkins, cdci pipeline
test automation.Ability to build responsive highly available web appsTool
SetsJavaJ2EEJMSXML CVS StarTeam SubversionANT MavenXSLT XSD XML BeansJSP
Flex Tibco EclipseWeb servicesSOAP,RESTfulAgile DevelopmentScrumTIBCO
Eclipse IDESpringDI,AOP,MVC,BatchDesign PatternsGOF,J2EE, TOGAFJBoss EAP

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*
<bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com>

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*