If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to gourav.jayas...@nityo.com
*Role : Sr. Healthcare IT Implementation Specialist*
*Location : **Cleveland, OH*
*Duration: Long Term*
• Understanding of the XML and SQL
• Python or other scripting language, HADOOP, HBASE, or Java
• Possesses a working knowledge of basic principles of clinical, financial,
and operational data
• Hospital Medical Coding Experience
• Proven knowledge of Clinical Quality Measures (Accountable Care
Organization (ACO), Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set
(HEDIS), Joint National Committee (JNC)
• Proven knowledge of clinical classification systems and clinical
vocabularies and nomenclature, such as ICD-9-CM/ICD 10, CPT, LOINC,
SNOMED-CT, and RxNorm.
• Previous experience working in a clinical environment (through employment
or internship experience)
*Required Skills: *
At least 1 year of experience in a clinical and technical environment or a
degree in Health Information Management (HIM), Bioinformatics,
Computational Biology, or another related field.
*Nice to Have Skills *
• At least 1 year of experience with SQL or other query language
• At least 1 year of experience working with in Health Care Information
• Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or Bachelor of Science
in Nursing, Informatics, Data Science, or Computer Science
• Master’s degree in Healthcare Analytics, Data Analytics, Master of Public
Health (MPH), Biostatistics or related field.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2113 <609-853-0818%20Ext%3A2110>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.