*Hi, Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable
with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 631-230-0251 x 5256 <631-230-0251%20x%205256> Please
share the profile at vis...@edoorsinc.com <vis...@edoorsinc.com>*
*SQL Developer w/ Java Experience*
*Duration: 12+ Month / Contract *
*Interview: Phone and **an In Person*
*Candidate must have experience with **DB Development and **Java
Development . *
*Job Description:* *
The primary responsibilities for this position is to manage, develop, QA
multiple database assets for multiple applications at Client. The candidate
will be responsible for ensuring the security, high availability, business
continuity recovery and performance tuning.
The candidate will also be responsible for developing and maintaining
logical data models and the physical data schema for identified Client
applications. The candidate must be capable to troubleshoot and resolve
problems within the production operating environments.
The candidate will work within an agile application team that develops and
maintains highly visible and critical applications.
• Plan, install, configure and maintain application database environments
• Work along with the development and QA engineers to develop, maintain
data and databases.
• Attend to and resolve non-prod and production environment issues
• Provide data analysis and report to support various stake holders,
including business partners
• Suggest and make technical design decisions involving databases.
• Develop and maintain documentation including both configuration specifics
• Support the development of strategic plans for the continuous improvement
of the database systems.
• Provide technical leadership in primary areas of competence, task
management and project leadership support.
• Support implementation efforts of infrastructure upgrades/enhancements
and perform regularly scheduled maintenance to keep system downtime to a
• Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings and implement controls to
ensure rapid satisfactory resolution of all customer issues
*Five plus years of progressively responsible directly-related experience,
including software development, architecture experience, are required. *
Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills and a
collaborative team spirit,
*Requires proven expertise in the following: *
*• Must have worked in PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle databases • Must be a
database developer, editing SQL scripts, Stored Procedures and to certain
extent develop Java applications • Be able to script using different
scripting languages. • Must have Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience •
environments is a plus *
• *DevOPS experience is a plus *
• *Be able to Script in different language is a plus*
• Demonstrate an understanding of System design and integration and
familiarity with three-tiered web architecture
*Proficiency with SQL; especially with optimizing queries *• Solid
technical knowledge of managing production Oracle relational database
• Proficiency with relational database management system performance
tuning, backup and recover
*• Solid technical knowledge of Unix and Linux operating systems *• Ability
to participate in the on-call process, readiness to work off hours in known
• Familiarity with security principles and best practices in an IT
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong Problem solving and analytic skills
This position will be subject to a background check.
The Client is dedicated to the principle of equal opportunity and its
programs, services and employment policies are guided by that principle
Extensive knowledge working in AWS environment
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent
*Thanks & Regard,*
Vishal Kumar | vis...@edoorsinc.com | 631-230-0251 x 5256
*Lead Recruiter | EDoors Inc. | Right every time !*
200 Hawkins Ave #1512 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax : 631-389-2446 | URL : http://www.edoorsinc.com
Hangout : req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo
*Disclaimer**:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at rem...@edoorsinc.com <rem...@edoorsinc.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to
unsubscribe from future mail, click here.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.