Greetings from IDC Technologies!!

Hope you are doing well. This is *Alok *from* IDC Technologies*. Trying to
reach you in reference to the below job position. Please share your *updated
resume* and *expected rate* with me. Feel free to contact me at*
408-457-9381 Ext- 4057* for more information.

*Need passport number in case of H1B and EAD. *

*Position: **Java Developer*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Job Description:*

•         Should have JAVA development experience.

•         Good Hands on JavaJ2EE technologies.

•         Ability to learn, use prior experience with java based open
source technologies

•         Unit testing framework experience Jenkins, CDCI pipeline test

•         Ability to build responsive highly available web apps.

•         *Tool Sets:* Java, J2EE, JMS, XML, CVS, Star

•         *Team Subversion:* ANT, Maven, XSLT, XSD, XML, Beans, JSP, Flex,
Tibco, Eclipse, Web services, SOAP, Restful, Agile Development, Scrum,
TIBCO Eclipse, IDE, Spring, DI, AOP, MVC, Batch Design Patterns GOF, J2EE,

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Alok Sharma*

*| Technical Recruiter | IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas,
CA 95035|*

*| Phone: 408-457-9381 Ext. 4057 |Email: **alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com*
<alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com>* | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*

*| California | Colorado |Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Michigan | New
York | Texas | Virginia | Washington |*