*send me profiles : a...@srivensys.com <a...@srivensys.com>*
*ROLE* : SFDC Development - *401, or platform 1 certification. *
*DURATION : 6+months *
*LOCATION : MD *
*Job Description : *
Minimum of a DEV 401 (platform Dev 1) – would be nice to have a DEV 501
(platform Dev 2)
*• WebEx ? Face to Face (WebEx if far from local)*
Overall scope of the assignment is day-to-day support for SFDC, supporting
the retail and institutional parts of the business. The HM was adamant on
this resource being a supporter and advocate of the business, so he needs
more than your run of the mill Dev… He needs a self-starter who can work
all aspects of the business.
• Creating workflows, lean initiatives, new objects, and cases, which is
inclusive of performing design work, reviewing code, and understand the
current implementation (should be VERY solution oriented with a desire to
improve the SFDC instance)
• Experienced in the Configuration and Development in a Force.com and SFDC
• Should be able to grasp the existing implementation and understand the
enhancements that are/will be implemented.
• Will be responsible for gathering requirements, though this will be
limited. The BAs in the organization are limited on the application side.
• Experience should include writing APIs (soap/restful), Webservices,
Visual Force, Apex – Do not need Ajax tool kit which is part of the JD
• Nice to have Cast Iron integration – They also have TIBCO
• Experience with manual testing is also a very nice to have – they are not
using automated tools
• Being able to design Implementation plans (end phase) and design plans
(start phase) is a HUGE part of this role – Be sure to ask questions about
where and how they’ve done this in the past.
• MUST BE a self-started with good comm – VERY solution oriented
• Not a lead role
*Thanks & Regards*
*ARJUN, Accounts Manager*
*Sriven Systems, Inc*
*An E- Verified Company*
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*
*7157 Colleyville Blvd, Suite 104, Colleyville, TX 76034 *
*[image: image001] *
*Winner of "Inc 500 & Inc 5000: Fastest Growing Companies in America" – "
8 years in a Row : 2008 to 2015".*
*1999 – 2016: 17 + years of Excellence*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.