Hope you are doing well !!!

I have an urgent requirement for a *Business Analyst*.. Please let me know
if you’re comfortable with the Requirement and please get back to me with
your updated resume in .doc format immediately. Given below is the job

Job Title: *Business Analyst*

Location: *Milwaukee, WI*

Project Type: *3+months  *

Total Experience: *8+ Years*

• Within a SAP roll out in US, the candidate will have to sit 3 months on
site with business end user doing day by day support (below a table with
major tasks required)

• His primary and mandatory skills will have to be on SAP FI-CO module (Us
localization, tax, fiscal reporting 911, asset accounting, cost/profit
center accounting as well as profitability analysis)

• It is not mandatory to have very deep technical skills
(configuration/ABAP) but it is VERY important that the candidate will know
SAP FI-CO including the integration with SD-MM modules (also material

*Sadiq Shaik*

ASAP Solutions Group LLC,

678-221-4992 (ext) 217