Role - Sr. Java Development opportunity

Wellington Management

Location - Boston, MA

6-12 Months +

Phone/ Skype

.  *Candidate Needs to have 10+ years of exp.   Candidate also has to have
AWS Cloud exp, they prefer RedShift, but any AWS.*

·         Manager will hire over Skype, there will be a Technical Test if
the manager likes the candidate

*Keys to the Position:*

·         10+ years of Database experience

·         6-12+ months of experience with a Columnar database - ideally
Redshift (greenplum would suffice but Redshift is what we are looking for)

·         Must know the internals of the MPP Database - This is an absolute
must.

·         Oracle experience is a +

·         Greenplum or Netezza experience is a strong plus

·         PostgreSQL experience

Applicant must meet MOST of these requirements.

We have a successful set of in-house data warehouses built on Oracle RDBMS
technology that we use to drive our real-time portfolio management and risk
processes.  As a result of development over several months, we have
expanded these data warehouses to include (daily) historical information
about our portfolios since 2012.  Even more history is being built out.
The availability of this data has led to requests for several applications
that make use of this historical data to display complex time-series of
position, exposure and risk data.

We are looking for the following:

   - Experience is AWS Redshift
   - Experience in ETL  from local to amazon e.g. Talen, Data Stage
   - Experience in columnar database like redshift is a plus
   - Experience in data warehouse  e.g. Oracle Exudate is a big plus
   - Experience in PostgreSQL

Regards,

Lucy

(Executive Talent Acquisition)

*(W)* : +1-248.565.4747-x-194* (**F)*  : +1-248.254.7211

Email id / Gtalk : l...@tekshapers.com <ave...@tekshapers.com>

*Tekshapers Inc. –  WMBE Firm*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083  *

P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*