*U.S Citizens or GC*
*Face to Face(Local Preferred)*
*12 Month Contract*
This position is with NRECA / VIENNA in Arlington VA. The client would
very much prefer U.S Citizens or GC that can convert to FTE, but would
accept H1B. FTF interview required so only local people. This is a 12 month
C# Developer (“Developer”). The Developer will be responsible for
participating in the full life-cycle development including requirements
analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of Agile
developed stories in the project’s backlog. The Developer’s primary focus
will be full stack design and implementation
A minimum of five (5) years of progressive application systems C#.NET
design, and development experience.
• Knowledge of .NET Web API (.NET Web API 2 preferred).
Practical experience implementing an API layer using .NET Web API to get
and send data to the client and to external applications.
• Knowledge and practical development experience
such as Angular.js, and BackBone.js.
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience developing
back-end storage solutions using Microsoft SQL Server. Experience with SQL
Server 2012 and 2014 preferred.
• Knowledge and practical experience developing complex
objects and relationships using Entity Framework 6.x.
• Knowledge and experience designing and implementing
software using common software design patterns (e.g., the Factory,
Singleton, Adapter, Decorator, Visitor, and Strategy patterns)
• Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks.
Practical experience with NUnit and Moq preferred.
• Understanding of the S.O.L.I.D. principles of software
development. A passion for promoting these principles and helping junior
developers follow them.
• Familiarity and working experience with Agile
development methodologies such as Scrum and Extreme Programming.
• Experience with Test-first development using TDD or BDD
• Understanding of Dependency Injection/Inversion of
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment
concepts and technologies. Practical experience with TeamCity preferred.
1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815
Plano, TX 75075
*A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*
Ph No: 732-902-0873
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please reply with *Remove/Unsubscribe* in subject line of this
eMail and we will Remove your email from our list immediately .
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.