I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skh...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
Role - IT Business Analyst with mortgage
Location – Raleigh, NC
Duration - 6 months
Try for local first
· Key facilitator acting as a bridge between the client,
stakeholders and the solution teams in order to elicit, analyze,
communicate and validate requirements for changes to information systems as
well as business processes and policies.
· Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of
the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the business to
achieve its goals.
· Elicit, understand, organize and translate business requirements
into functional system requirements and detailed test plans.
· Facilitate functional requirements walkthroughs with developers
and testing team.
· Model and manage requirements throughout the project life cycle
authoring ongoing version and change control, tracking, traceability, etc.
· Work collaboratively and in conjunction with project managers
contributing to project management deliverables and metric development.
· Create and maintain project schedules by developing project
plans, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring
milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project/product lifecycle.
· Contribute to development of test plans, user guides, reference
manuals, training materials and code release artifacts as appropriate.
· Review test cases for accuracy and thoroughness.
· Manage daily activities, user forums, issue resolution and
communication across project and support teams in order to deliver projects
and enhancements on time, on-budget, as requested by the customer.
Minimum Basic Qualifications Required:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Information Systems or
equivalent work experience.
· 4-5 years’ experience translating business needs into functional
· Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse work group/
· Strong knowledge of System Development Life Cycle. (Waterfall and
· Ability to elicit, analyze, document and validate requirements.
· Ability to develop, lead, and execute functional test plans and
scripts for system validation and regression tests, ensuring issues are
properly identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner.
· Experience with various technologies (i.e. Web, Imaging,
· Prior mortgage industry experience. ITIL, PMP & IIBA CBAP
· Self-directed, with demonstrated ability to multi-task,
prioritize and execute on executive strategies.
· Qualifications: 5-7 years working experience in business analysis
and project management roles in a demanding environment.
· Ability to interact with and influence all levels of management.
· Strong knowledge of Project Management with the ability to create
and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing
needs and requirements as well as managing day-to-day operational aspects
and scope for smaller projects.
· Ability to negotiate and communicate effectively. Solid Microsoft
Project and Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and
· Ability to lead multiple small to medium sized projects following
sound project management and change control methodologies o
· Ability to balance a heavy workload with conflicting demands and
· Ability to work extended hours and occasional weekends with
little notice. 6 month Contract to Perm with option to convert after 90 day
with no fee or extend to 12 months if not ready to convert
Talent Acquisition Specialist
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 127 | Fax: 248-254-7211
Certified: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
E: *skh...@tekshapers.com* <nve...@tekshapers.com> | W: *www.tekshapers.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.