Hope you doing well.

Please have a look at the below position and let me know if you are
available or know of anyone who can take this position. Send me your most
updated resume in a word document with your contact details for further
discussions ASAP.

*Location: *WA, CA, TX, MO, IL, NJ, GA ( Need a Local Candidate for these

Rate: $52/hr on C2C

PHP developer – Expert

Team Management – Expert

MySQL or MariaDB – Medium

Candidate should have Lead Experience

Visa Copy Must

*Kindly provide the following details for quick process*:

Ø  Full Legal Name(As per the Passport):

Ø  Contact:

Ø  Alternate Contact (Must):

Ø  E- Mail ID:

Ø  Current Location (City & State):

Ø  Re-Location:

Ø  Visa Status:

Ø  Expiry Year:

Ø  Skype ID:

Ø  Availability:

Ø  Are you Still in a Project (Y/N):

Ø  SSN # (Last 4-digits):

Ø  Best Hourly Rate:

Ø  Communication Skills:

Ø  Interview Mode (Phone/Skype/F2F):

Ø  Any Offer/Interviews ? :

Ø  Two Professional References (Recent Project)

Email is the best way to reach me…!!

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay Kumar*

ASAP solutions group LLC,