Please send resume meenak...@rgtalent.com
12 months /Contract
* Skills Required and Job Description:*
*Mode of Interview :Telephonic +Skype*
*Candidate need to go at JPMC at his location for Skype.*
*Serena is must*
* Oracle, SQL, Cognos, PL/SQL knowledge/code at an intermediate level*
* BA – with MS Visio, Access, Excel at an expert level *
• Identify and write business requirements, develop user
stories, use cases and business rules/data to explain/demonstrate business
requirements /specifications to technology team through Visio process
• MS Access
• Data Mining
Data Analysis skills: here is the BA that got the job:
*Ann & Vinod are looking for Cognos Developers & Java Developers with 3-5
years experience (currently using).*
• More than 9+ years of Experience in Data Analysis, Data
Modeling, professional with applied Information Technology.
• Hands on experience on Machine Learning Algorithms such as
Random Forests, Decision tree, Time series, Regression, Clustering and
Association rules, customer segmentation analysis using R and Python
• Excellent Math skills required for data mining, data
reconciliation and profiling.
• Experienced in predictive analytics projects (i.e. supervised
& unsupervised machine learning techniques.
• Proficiency in data extraction, data cleaning, data loading,
data transformation using SQL.
• Deep knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL structures including schema
creation and modification.
• Experience on relational database platforms such as Oracle,
DB2, IMS-DB, NoSQL (Elastic Search) etc.
• Knowledge of Data Warehouse, operational data stores, Data
Mart Design, Data Warehouse Bus Architecture and Metadata repository.
• Experience on Hadoop and Big Data technologies, data science,
machine learning, data processing, analysis, and Visualization.
• Proficiency in big data analytics tools Hadoop, Map Reduce,
Pig, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, Spark, and Impala.
• Good exposure on usage of NoSQL databases column-oriented
• Excellent communication skills, including writing failure and
maintenance emails to large groups of people.
• Extensive knowledge of Structured Query Language including
SQL and vi-editor commands.
• Excellent knowledge of waterfall and Agile methodologies of
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Extensive experience working with business users/SMEs as well
as senior management.
• Strong understanding of the principles of Data warehousing,
Fact Tables, Dimension Tables, Star and Snowflake schema modeling.
• Strong intellectual curiosity, business acumen, and good
• Experienced in working for Data governance and interacting
with data stewards to understand data issues that prevent good quality of
Reporting & Analysis: Business Objects (SAP Business Objects BI), SSRS,
Microsoft Excel Data Modelling Tools: R, Python, ERWIN r7.1/7.2/7.3/8.0,
Oracle Designer 12.0 and ER Studio 8.5.3, ERDPlus Scripting Language:
Python, Java Data Warehousing Tools: INFORMATICA, SSIS Data Modeling:
Star-Schema Modeling, Snowflake Schema Modeling, Fact and Dimension tables
Data Visualization: R, Tableau Hadoop/Big Data: HDFS, Map Reduce, Sqoop,
Flume, Pig, Hive, HBase, Oozie, impala, Zookeeper, Spark Bug Tracking
Tools: Quality Center, Jira Versioning Tools: CVS, Microsoft SharePoint
RDBMS: Oracle, Teradata, SQL, MS SQL Server 2008/2012,
Languages: VBA, XML, Python
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows Server 2008/2003, Windows 8/7, MAC
Basic Statistical Techniques: t-test, chi-square test, all ANOVA designs,
correlation, hypothesis testing etc.
Multivariate Techniques: ANCOVA (analysis of covariance), regression,
cluster analysis, PCA, CCA, factor analysis etc.
Spatial and Temporal Analysis Technique: K – function, mantel test,
distance decay, time series, decomposition models etc.
Advance Machine Learning Technique: Classification and regression trees,
Random Forest, cluster analysis, SVM, Neural Network, Maxent, demand
modeling, market mixed modeling, Power analysis, Partitioning of Variances,
Worked closely with a team of data analyst and scientist
for risk assessment following BCBS (Basel Committee on Banking Supervision)
239 principles and developed credit risk model to examine credit risk for
thousands of customers.
• Analyze large datasets to provide strategic direction to the
• Followed the principles of BCBS principle, and ensure that
data analyzed met those principles such as accuracy and integrity,
completeness, timeliness, adaptability, clarity etc.
• Extensively worked on identifying key risk indicators (KRIs)
in business processes.
• Consulted with analysts to effectively access data from
• Communicated with multiple departments within company and
combined those data for risk data aggregation according to business
• Developed credit risk model as a part of risk assessment for
bank using different machine learning technique such as Neural Network and
• Created various simulated credit risk model using
bootstrapping technique and validated the model.
• Passed credit information of the customer in the model for
risk assessment and generate a score card.
• Created customized reports and Processes in R
• Promoted enterprise – wide business intelligence by enabling
report access in R BI portal and Tableau dashboard.
Environment: UNIX, Windows, Shell Scripts, Microsoft Office
Suite, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, R, Tableau.
Thanks & Regards, *MEENAKSHI MEHTA* Technical Resource Specialist *RG
Talent Inc.* 39120 Argonaut way Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538 Phone :
510-443-0757 EXT- 107 Email : meenak...@rgtalent.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.