*One of my client looking for the Application Tester With Python
Programming at CA. Please let me know if you have anyone available for the
projects .ASAP*

*Role: Application Tester with Python programming*

*Location:* San Jose, CA

*Required Skills*:

§  5+ years testing web/software enterprise class applications.

§  Experience in writing and maintaining scripts/programs in Python for

§  Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.

§  Solid understanding of the defect lifecycle.

§  Experience writing and maintaining test cases.

§  Self-starter and proficient in identifying the problem and reproducing

§  Ability to prioritize and organize features and execute test on priority

§  Experience with defect creation and verification using JIRA.

§  Experience working in fast pace Sprint based (Agile) environment.

§  Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related equivalent experience.

Thanks& Regards,

Srikanth Reddy.G

[image: svk-logo-tech individual]

SVK Technology Solutions, Inc

Email: srika...@svktechinc.com

*200 Metroplex Dr, Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817*

PH: 609-904-0029 * 111

Fax: 609-754-3700    | www.svktechinc.com

An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerOpportunity