Currently we are looking for "OnBase Business Analyst" Location at TX.
Please let me know if you have anyone available for the projects.

Job Location: Houston, TX

Duration:  Long term contract

******IMMEDIATE START*******

******This req is URGENT on HIGH PRIORITY*************

Required Skill set:

OnBase Business Analyst who understand the following domain

Manufacturing (must have)

Oil and Gas (preferred)

Understands how to work with Oil and Gas / manufacturing customer

Have designed OnBase solution with ERP (JDE, MS Dynamics) integration

Can define the taxonomy for new doc types

Understands code development and code promotion to various environment

Can plan and lead the onsite and offshore team

Understand client problem, gather functional requirement from end user and
can design/ provide solution within ECM

Design workflow for OnBase including integration with peripherals solution
like KoFax, AnyDocs, Fax, mail  server, etc

Based in Houston (preferred)

Good to have experience with global roll outs

Thanks& Regards,

Srikanth Reddy.G

[image: svk-logo-tech individual]

SVK Technology Solutions, Inc

*200 Metroplex Dr, Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817*

PH: 609-904-0029 * 111

Fax: 609-754-3700    |

An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerOpportunity

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit