Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below and send me matched resumes to
*Role: Java Architect (Location – Houston, Count – 1)*
They should be fluent in technologies including Core Java, Spring, ORM
tools, and associated Java development tools. Any working experience
Cache* is a huge plus.
- Technical architect and individual contributor with the ability to
lead a team of Senior and Junior developers
- Able to communicate at a very effective and high-level with
managers, Sr managers, and executives
- Minimum 10 years of commercial Java programming experience
- Able to demonstrate in-depth understanding of OO principles and
design patterns (usage and pitfalls)
- Strong Java programming skills using J2SE
- Strong understanding and experience with multi-threaded applications
- Exposure and strong understanding of the difference between
synchronous and asynchronous processing
- Strong understanding of messaging (MQ)
- Some database query design and development skills, including ANSI
- Ability to multitask and quickly respond to critical issues and
changes in requirements
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and a dynamic environment
- Aptitude to learn business knowledge and new technologies
- A “can do” attitude
- Credit Risk experience within an Investment Bank
- Experience with cloud based development
with server side (Java/Scala) technologies
- Unix scripting
- Experience with distributed caching technologies (GemFire, Coherence)
Thanks & Regards,
*SVK Technology Solutions, Inc*
200 Metroplex Dr,Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817
Fax: 609-754-3700 | www.svktechinc.com
*An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.