*SalesForce Technical Analyst*
*San Francisco, CA*
*6+ Months Contract*
*Would prefer locals but can see non-local in very weird condition*
The main thing we need to focus on here is identifying candidates with
*excellent* verbal/communication skills and is *comfortable* sitting with
the business to gather functional and technical requirements.
· 3+ years’ in SFDC, strong Sales Cloud experience a plus
· SFDC Developer Certification strongly preferred, Admin Cert
preferred, but not required
· Thorough understanding of Sales and Service use cases
· Strong ability to assess and define abstract business
requirements and design effective solutions in the SFDC environment
· Comfortable with non-traditional use cases in both Sales and
· Familiar with SFDC architecture, development, customization and
integration best practices
· Strong PM and organization skills
· Must be able to work with cross functional teams in a global
· Ability to work with ambiguous requirements and take ownership of
alignment with business and technical stakeholders
· Very strong communication skills a must
· Autonomous, self-starter, capable of leading complete project
lifecycle – Requirements, Design, Development, Validation, PM, etc…
*Thanks & Regards,*
*732- 837- 2138**ao...@sagetl.com <ao...@sagetl.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.