Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Splunk Admin

*Location:* Houston, TX 77079

*Duration*: Contract

*Mandatory Things*

*Work Authorization :-*

*Passport No:-*

*Need passport number in case of H1B and EAD. *

   The role will be responsible for providing support and engineering
expertise for a number of ALM Tooling, SDLC and operational toolsservices.
The key focus of the role is to support the Splunk application along with
ITSI Glass table tools used by North American Gas Power NAGP. The Role will
form part of the current AES Engineering team in Houston working closely
with the ALM tooling team in the UK who own and manage the Splunk platform.

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>