Hope you are doing great.
This side *Deepika* from *Enterprise Solution Inc*.
We are Looking for
*Role: Netsuite Developer with **NetSuite SuiteScript experience*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ *
*Job description: *
*NetSuite SuiteScript experience*
· If they are a certified SuiteScript developer than that would
make it very clear what they can do
· If they aren’t certified, I would expect them to have a few years
worth of SuiteScript experience and be very comfortable with searching via
the API, working with custom-records, and be familiar with all of the
script-types (Suitelets, User Events, Clients, Scheduled)
· If they have SuiteTalk experience it is helpful; the same goes
for SuiteFlow (Workflow), if they have experience it helps
· Experience gathering and documenting requirements
· I find that developers that are more comfortable interacting with
users (as opposed to being handed technical specifications and simply
coding) have more success in the NetSuite environment given the speed with
which development can happen
· Familiarity with business-processes
· They should have a high-level understanding of what the Sales
Order to Cash and Purchase Order to Pay cycle looks like. They should
understand at a high-level what the different types of Accounts in a
General Ledger are used for" GCPT
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Enterprise Solutions Inc. *
*Email ID: **deep...@enterprisesolutioninc.com*
*Gmail ID: deepika10....@gmail.com <deepika10....@gmail.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.