Hi,

Please find below the requirement and send me your updated resume along
with all inclusive hourly rate, current location, visa status, availability
date and best contact number. Do call me if you have any questions.

******Please send resumes to le...@dotsolved.com
<le...@dotsolved.com>*******

Title: Sr. SOA Middleware System Engineer
Rate: Open

Duration: 3 -6 Months

Location: Brentwood, TN, United States

Urgent need for an Senior SOA Middleware System engineer with expertise in
WSO2 ESB
Need help resolving issues, need someone that understands patch, can get
into the code, knows development

message logging, code check-in and check-out, and 24x7 Sys Admin production
support

******Please send resumes to le...@dotsolved.com
<le...@dotsolved.com>*******

Thanks,

*Lenin*

Sr. Account Manager

IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC.,

Direct: (408) 668 - 8105

Fax: (408) 608 - 6088

*le...@idctechnologies.com <le...@idctechnologies.com>*

www.idctechnologies.com

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.*
*A CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified*