Please share suitable profile for below requirement on
*amohiud...@radgov.com* <amohiud...@radgov.com> for below requirement
*SQL Developer SSRS*
*Harrisburg PA *
*4+ Month Contract*
*Rate: $28/hr. on C2C (All Inc)*
Required Yrs of Exp
Yrs of Exp
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
Generating SSRS Reports and letters
Building underlying queries for SSRS
MS Dynamics CRM
The Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and
assembly testing of all application code. Programmers typically are
involved in maintenance (including production support), enhancement and
development work. Programmers have a range of skills and knowledge of the
technologies. The Programmer works with the Functional Architect and
Technical Architecture Specialist on an as needed basis to ensure that
design and code meets customer requirements.
· Analyzes and designs enhancements, development programs, and/or
required fixes to production problems.
· Designs applications to functional and technical programming
· Works with Functional Architects to gather and interprets user
requirements into design specifications.
· Develops system specifications and interfaces.
· Determines time estimates and schedule for work.
· Moderates functional and process knowledge.
· Assists in managing and directing Application Team processes.
· Coordinates work with other software developers on Application
· Assists Team Lead or Test Team Lead in monitoring
estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks.
· Develops application designs in support of the systems
specifications and interfaces, perhaps in conjunction with application or
· Operating System expertise sufficient to perform performance and
· Works with users to ensure that solutions meet business
· Execution of all responsibilities with little direct supervision
of Team Lead.
· Generally aware of new developments in industry and process and
has ability to apply them to work as appropriate.
· Anticipates and resolves issues specific to the team.
· Determines time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve
issues in a timely manner.
· Identifies and tracks issues, risks and action items.
· Codes enhancement and development programs and/or required fixes
to production problems using the functional and technical programming
· Tests enhancement and development programs.
· Participates in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
· Executes all required process steps.
· Creates and provide content for operational documentation to
· Utilizes configuration management tools, design tools, debugging
tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test,
and implement an application.
· Researches problems before approaching the Team Lead or
Functional Architect for assistance.
· Limited functional knowledge.
· Follows quality standards.
· Supports installation of application releases into production as
· Communicates accurate and useful status updates.
· Able to work in a team environment.
· Complete assigned tasks.
· Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
Thanks & Regards
6750 N. Andrews Ave., Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Tel: 954-691-4588 Ext 857
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.