I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skh...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
Title: Lead UI Developer (Java +.NET)
Location :: Smithfield,RI
Duration: 3-6 months to start + strong chance of extensions
Interview Process: Phone interview final round onsite in Smithfield RI
· 5+ years hands on development/design experience with the
2. SOAP, REST
3. Source control management tools – GIT (they also have Stash which
would be a huge plus)
· Experience with multi-tier and web application development on
· Ability to work autonomously and interact with the business
users/customer facing skills.
*Day to day:*
· 50% hands on development and 50% will be navigating the
environment and leading a team of more junior developers and overseeing the
delivery of high quality code.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual that is able to see the ‘big
picture’ and follow best practices established by Fidelity Investment
Management Technology. The ideal candidate must be a motivated technical
leader with a passion and understanding of Software Engineering best
practices. As a Technical Lead, candidates will be responsible for
overseeing the work of junior developers as well as the delivery of high
quality code. Collaboration with the other Technical Leads on the team is
also important in order to establish and communicate best practices in
design, coding and unit testing to the developers. Candidates for this role
must have a thorough understanding of Java, Java Script, and JQuery.
· Develop high quality software solutions that comply with
technical architecture standards and best practices.
· Produce high quality technical design documents, including
determining appropriate deliverables to be produced during application
· Identify key application design issues (e.g. maintainability and
performance) and recommend possible solutions.
· Provide technical leadership and guidance to more junior members
of the teams including design and code reviews
· Assist project managers in monitoring project status
· Analyze and recommend improvements to the development process.
· Drives adoption of enterprise standards and best practices.
Promotes changes in process, standards, or technologies when necessary
· Review and/or participate in the development of test plans, test
cases, and test data.
· Participate in product release activities and contribute to
troubleshooting production issues as needed.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
· 7-10+ years experience with Java, Java Script and JQuery
· Experience with consuming web services(SOAP and REST) and dealing
with serialized data formats (XML and JSON)
· Prior resource management responsibilities a plus
· Microsoft .NET development (C#, WPF, XAML, Unity/Prism)
experience a plus
· Experience with automated testing tools (Junit, Fitness,
· Thorough understanding of source control management systems
including GIT and Stash.
· Strong software design experience.
· Proficient in OOD and modeling with UML.
· Experience with Agile development methodology.
· Experience working with offshore development teams and teammates.
· Experience mentoring junior team members.
· Strong interpersonal, relationship management and facilitation
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Quality focused..
· Financial Services Experience preferred but not required.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 127 | Fax: 248-254-7211
Certified: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
E: *skh...@tekshapers.com* <nve...@tekshapers.com> | W: *www.tekshapers.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.