Hi,
Hope you are doing well.

Please find the below Job description and let me know your interest.

*Position: Web Content Developer*
*Location: Brisbane, CA (9am – 5pm) Possible work from home on Fridays.*
*Duration: 2 Months (Nov & Dec)*
*Interview process: Phone, then 1 in person.*

*Need Locals to CA OnlyMAx Rate : $45/hr on c2c*

The candidate will work with a team of 2 to support the holiday season.

*Must Haves: *

*2 – 4 years of experienceHTML, CSS, Drupal, Javascript is necessaryPrior
Optimezly experience is a big plusDesign background a big plus.*

*Job Description*
As a web content developer, you will specialize in building responsive and
elegant HTML emails and pages that scale to thousands of users in 3
different languages. You will be responsible for supporting the Marketing
team on all online marketing initiatives and digging into our various cms
systems to publish content. As part of the UX team, you will collaborate
with designers to refine the visual language and create innovative,
inspiring products that people love to use.

*Responsibilities:*
Implement and update highly designed marketing pages via our various cms
systems.
Code responsive emails for our marketing mailing list.
Optimize web pages to maximize speed and scale.
Be a champion of mobile first development - executing pages that elegantly
scale from large desktop to small format phones using the Bootstrap
front-end framework.
Collaborate with designers, various stakeholders, and engineers to deliver
the best experiences.
Develop prototypes quickly
Implement A/B tests on the Optimizely platform
Keep up with the latest and greatest HTML/CSS trends

*Qualifications: *
Must be able to demonstrate ability to code beautiful web based content.
Ability to work to a deadline, results driven production environment.
Proficiency with design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
Familiarity with Sketch a plus.
Strong fluency coding in HTML & CSS.
Familiarity with Javascript (especially  JQuery)
Familiarity with Angular an advantage.
Familiarity with using GIT/Bitbucket or other version control systems.
Impeccable attention to detail.
Design background is a plus.
Familiarity with using Twitter Bootstrap an advantage.
An understanding of flexible grid systems an advantage.
Previous experience creating or updating emails and newsletters an advantage

Best Regards,
*Pruthvi Raju*
*Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA – 95035*
*Phone:- **408-648-0957*
*Email:- **prut...@idctechnologies.com* <prut...@idctechnologies.com>
*Website:- **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com>