I trust this finds you well. My name is Vivek. I am trying to reach
you for *Mulesoft
Developer * role with one of your premium direct client in *Atlanta, GA *Please
suggest me a good time to talk, if you are interested.

*Title: Mulesoft Developer*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Location: Atlanta, GA *

*Job Description:*

•         5 to 10 years of experience in Integration projects.

•         At least 3 years of development experience in MuleSoft.

•         Should be ready to code in Mulesoft.

•         Working knowledge of RESTful Services and RAML is desirable.

•         Well versed with all the phases of SDLC.

•         Should be ready to work in onsite offshore model.

•         Should be able to Co-ordinate among Onsite-Offshore-Customer
teams. initiation, planning, execution, control and completion of the
project by guiding team members on technical aspects, conducting reviews of
technical documents and artefacts.

•         Lead project development, production support and maintenance

•         Fill and ensure timesheets are completed, as is the invoicing
process, on or before the deadline. Lead the customer interface for the
project on an everyday basis, proactively addressing any issues before they
are escalated. Create functional and technical specification documents.

•         Track open tickets/ incidents in queue and allocate tickets to
resources and ensure that the tickets are closed within the deadlines.

•         Ensure analysts adhere to SLA¿s/KPI¿s/OLA¿s. Ensure that all in
the delivery team, including self, are constantly thinking of ways to do
things faster, better or in a more economic manner.

•         Lead and ensure project is in compliance with Software Quality
Processes and within timelines.

•         Review functional and technical specification documents. Serve as
the single point of contact for the team to the project stakeholders.

•         Promote team work, motivate, mentor and develop subordinates.

•         Provide application production support as per process/RACI
(Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed) Matrix

*Vivek Singh*

*Enterprise Solutions Inc. *

*Tel - 1-408-465-5253 <1-408-465-5253> |  vi...@enterprisesolutioninc.com