Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* IVR Tester

*Location:* Middletown, NJ

*Duration*: Contract

*Mandatory Things*

*Work Authorization :-*

*Passport No:-*

*Need passport number in case of H1B and EAD. *

  Job Title: IT - Technology  | Networking | Contact Center Speech

  Job Description: Provide inputs for identifying best-fit architectural
solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide
regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding and issue
resolution WITH the objective of ensuring best-fit and high quality
technical solutions WITHIN the area of technology specialization and in
compliance with guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.

  ****************Manual and automation IVR testing, with DBA testing

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>