My name is Mitul from Human Micro Systems, Inc, one of my client is looking
for a *L2 Deployment Engineer.*

*Role: L2 Deployment Engineer*

*Location: Jersey City,  NJ*

*Duration: 6 months *

Network Deployment Engineer (DE) - 9 hour workday

*Required – Technical*

·         Minimum of 5 years experience hands on deployment of complex data

·         Hands on experience with Cisco Catalyst, Cisco Nexus & Arista

·          Strong knowledge of L2 & L3 packet & frame protocols

·         Strong knowledge of OSPF & BGP, and general knowledge of industry
standard routing protocols

·         Strong hands on experience configuring & troubleshooting multicast

·         Understanding of TCP/IP addressing & behavior and the OSI Model

·         Background in the financial services industry

·          Experience building and deploying Ultra Low Latency networking

*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*

Contact: 410-525-5065

Email: mitul.shu...@humanmicrosystemsinc.com

Gtalk: mitulgrs <mitul...@gmail.com>