Please share profile to

Direct: (312) 428-7795

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on *Senior Sales Force Developer* Consultant
with our client. Please check with below job description and If you are
available please respond me back with your updated resume and contact

Job Title: Senior Sales Force Developer

Location: Indianapolis. IN

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*Job Description:*

User Provisioning and De-Provisioning that includes different types of
provisioning like

User Self-Registration

API based provisioning

Sync with corporate LDAP

Just in time

SAML, OAUTH, Open ID, Federation

Application Level Authorization

*The candidate should have 3-4 experience on the Sales force platform with
extensive understanding of the out of the box capability in the IDM space*.

Warm Regards,

*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694