Please share your consultants resume at *recruiters.sha...@gmail.com
*Must have 10+years of experience with ITIL, Infrastructure, **Jenkins, Bit
bucket, Puppet Chef, Docker, Zookeeper*
*Job Title :: DevOps Architect *
*Location :: Philadelphia, PA*
*Duration :: Over 6 months (with a very high probability to go up to 12
• Identify and document DevOps business drivers, challenges, and initiatives
• Identify key stakeholders in business, development, QA, and operations
• Determine the SDLC methodologies —agile, waterfall or both
• Determine the service life cycle processes maturity - ITIL processes
• Identify the technical landscape: Applications & Infrastructure
• Review critical DevOps domains that align to the organization’s business
• Identify critical success factors and best practices from successful
• Identify priorities for short, midsize, and long-term projects
• Change management – Create an awareness of DevOps philosophies
*Plan and Define*
• Advice the IT leadership in defining a business case with ROI for DevOps
• Define the Organization DevOps Strategy
• Define the DevOps journey / roadmap with clear milestones
• Define the critical success factors for the implementation and adoption
• Assist in defining partners and consultants to drive the implementation
across process and tools
• Change management – Agree and plan adoption of changes to application
Portfolio management, Software development lifecycle , Application
Lifecycle Management, IT operations, organizational structure and
*Build & Run*
• Value realization - Ensure Business & IT responsiveness through dynamic &
• Governance – Validate and ensure controls across the life cycle
• Governance - Ensure reduction in latency of management decisions through
• Define roles and responsibilities across Dev and Ops teams
• Adopting the structure that brings the ops and development teams closer
• Change management – Continues coaching across various levels of IT
organization to ensure adoption of processes and tools
• Extensive experience with Agile / Scrum and related frameworks
• Must have experience in implementing DevOps, Application Lifecycle
Management and Agile Solutions in large Enterprises
• Strong understanding of DevOps concepts and how those drive Agility
• Good understanding of service life cycle from an ITIL V3 standpoint
• Experience in Organization Change Management and ability to convert
DevOps solutions into people adoption.
• Understanding of integrating DevOps tools, workflow, and best practices.
• Contribute to implementation and adherence to continuous integration
practices, including build automation, test automation, fast builds and
clean build maintenance.
• Knowledge and experience in Portfolio management, CI and CD tools in
market (E.g.,Jenkins, Bit bucket, Puppet Chef etc.)
• Experience in Infrastructure Automation and containerization Docker,
• Bring fresh ideas to the table, learn, and adapt to new technologies and
changing situations quickly.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.