Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent opening with one of our client.

Please share your consultant for below position at
hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com or call me at
904 267 0745.

Job Description:

ALM Tooling, TFS, Splunk, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Linux & Windows server
operating knowledge

The role will be responsible for providing support and engineering
expertise for a number of ALM Tooling, SDLC and operational tools services.
The key focus of the role is to support the *Splunk application *and manage
the *Splunk platform.*

Thanks & Regards
Hemant Joshi