*Hi   Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable
with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 631-230-0251 x 5256Please share the profile at
vishal@edoorsinc.comPosition: Lead DevOps EngineerDuration: 6+ month /
Contract Location: Apply Valley, MNInterview: Phone and In PersonMust be
USC or GC*

The DevOps Lead Systems Engineer will both lead and participate on a
technical team responsible for code deployments, release automation,
application configuration and application support for large-scale online
student assessment systems and business operation programs.

*Must Haves:*

   - 5+ years of Lead Systems Engineering, Architecture, and/or
   configuration management experience in a technology-driven organization.
   - Experience with DevOps concepts and technologies, including Agile,
   continuous integration and release processes
   - 5+ years of hands-on administration experience in both Windows and
   Linux environments
   - 4+ years of web hosting technologies (CDN, IIS, Apache, NGINX, .NET
   Framework, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby)
   - Deploy and maintain automation tools for code release management and
   administration, such as Jenkins, NuGet, BitBucket, and Artifactory
   - Familiarity with common database server technologies, such as MS SQL
   Server and PostgreSQL
   - Experience with large-scale high availability web applications,
   including failover testing, disaster recovery, and business continuity
   - Experience working with APM tools such as New Relic or Stackify, a plus

   - Lead the process of building a DevOps team, consisting of systems
   engineers,  database administrators, and other support roles while
   participating as a hands on subject matter expert and technology leader
   - Manage  the creation  and ongoing review of staff objectives and
   - Provide tools and support for a full stack of product environments
   (development, QA, stage and production).  For each environment,  you must
   - A strong  knowledge and ability to use diagnostic and tuning  tools
   - Ability to decipher and edit server configuration variables to improve
   performance of core  applications
   - Advanced knowledge to be able to analyze status variables to ensure
   that applications are utilizing the proper configuration/settings in the
   most effective manner
   - Oversee the administration/configuration  and evaluate the application
   architecture for efficient design, structure, caching, number of
   connections and other factors affecting performance
   - Implement performance application monitoring and alerting to ensure a
   rapid response time to any application issues or failures
   - Primary lead on all urgent issues and projects launches by ensuring
   statuses are properly communicated and appropriate resources are assigned
   as required
   - Build and maintain code deployment and release automation tools for a
   Microsoft stack
   - Expand release management and change management processes and programs
   - Responsible for documentation of system configuration, processes and
   tools used by the team
   - Participate and manage an on-call rotation in partnership with other
   infrastructure teams by providing after-hours deployment support

*Thanks & Regard,*

Vishal Kumar | vis...@edoorsinc.com | 631-230-0251 x 5256
*Lead Recruiter | EDoors Inc. | Right every time !*
200 Hawkins Ave #1512 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax : 631-389-2446 | URL : http://www.edoorsinc.com
Hangout : req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo

*Disclaimer**:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at rem...@edoorsinc.com <rem...@edoorsinc.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to
unsubscribe from future mail, click here.*