Role:                      SAP EBR Lead

Location:              Montgomery, PA (80 Miles north of Harrisburg)

Client:                   Accenture

Duration:             6 months (possible extension)

Interview:           Phone/Sype

No H1b

Resource must possess the experience in the following areas

1. Rich experience in SAP Electronic Batch record (EBR)

2. Experience in SAP Process Instruction Sheet ((PI Sheet)

3. Experience in SAP Manufacturing Execution ( SAP ME)

4. Ability to ""parachute in" to an existing design and help

5. Good communication skills 6. Travel to Costa Rica is required immediately

SAP-Manufacturing Batch Management (P2 - Proficient) 1 - SAP Manufacturing
Execution System (P2 - Proficient) SAP Financial Accntng & Oprtns SAP SCM

*Regards, Meenu Yadav*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone#: 609-608-0466|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: *
** <>

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit