*Greetings,*

*One of my client looking for the Sr. Service Now Developer at OH. Please
let me know if you have anyone available for the projects. *

*Min 10yrs experience *

*Position: ServiceNow Developer*

*Location: Cleveland, OH*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Job Description:-*

·         Develop ServiceNow software solutions using JavaScript, Jelly,
one or more Web Services, MYSQL, XML, HTML and CSS

·         Solution and provide requested enhancements to existing
ServiceNow applications

·         Develop and deliver customized portal web pages in ServiceNow
using Bootstrap and AngularJS JavaScript frameworks

·         Work with functional and admin teams to deliver automated
workflow solutions in ServiceNow

·         Advanced scripting of business rules, UI Policies, Client
Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, etc.

·         3rd party software integrations with ServiceNow

·         Facilitate and support the rollout of new application and
enhancements in ServiceNow

·         Configure ServiceNow Discovery and Orchestration.

·         Advise functional and admin teams on design, development and
overall ServiceNow best practices.

Thanks& Regards,

Srikanth Reddy.G

[image: svk-logo-tech individual]

SVK Technology Solutions, Inc

Email: srika...@svktechinc.com

*200 Metroplex Dr, Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817*

PH: 609-904-0029 * 111

Fax: 609-754-3700    | www.svktechinc.com

An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerOpportunity
Employer