Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Build and Release Engineer

*Location:* San Jose, CA

*Duration*: Contract

Mandatory Things

Work Authorization :-

Passport No:-

*Need passport number in case of H1B and EAD. *

Job Details:

-              Build/configuration/administration and troubleshooting of
highly complex products with a common operating system, high level of code
reuse, and multiple parallel releases.

-              Ad hoc troubleshooting of merge and release blockers
(hardware, configuration, code) and support triaging efforts related code
management and release.

-              Manage code repositories, perform and administer baselines,
improve practices of branching and code merges.

-              Execute branch management and code promotions throughout the
development and release cycle

-              Participate with engineering, release management, PM, and
PLL to plan and prepare all releases

-              Generate and execute software configuration management plans
for multiple products.

Must Haves – Skills:

-              5+ years Build/Release experience

-              Strong technical skill in Perl, Shell Scripting, Python,
Make, and SCM tools

-              Strong knowledge of Jira, GIT, Stash, Bamboo, Crucible and

-              Demonstrated ability to support Release Operations:
development and release environments, mission-critical internal tools

-              Strong command of code branching architecture branching,
merging, rollback plans, etc. Preferably in GIT.

-              Experience with source code management, makefiles,
branching, and integrating software.

-              Experience supporting multi product, core OS, and multi-site

-              Experience in Continuous integration build systems. E.g.
Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.

-              Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and
adjust priorities

-              Proven track record of implementing build/release systems
around new products.

-              Bachelor’s degree in computer science

-              Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>