*Hi   Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable
with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 631-230-0251 x 5256Please share the profile at

*Position: UI Developer*
*Location: O fallon, MO*
*Months:- 6+ month/ Contract to Hire*
*Interview: Phone and In Person*

*Must be USC, GC or EAD- GC*

*Primary Responsibilities (Includes but not limited to):*

    Responsible for the technical analysis, design, development, and unit
testing for external and internal corporate website projects.
    Complete technical analysis, design, development and unit testing for
new ecommerce websites.
    Work with vendors as necessary to complete projects.
    Role requires a service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of
the problems and service requests assigned through the Service Desk
ticketing system.
    Develop strategic solutions to recurring problems.
    Create configuration and technical system documentation.

*Qualifications/Education/Skill Requirements:*

    Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MIS (or equivalent work
    Minimum 5 years of Web Development experience
    Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
    Good communication and documentation skills.
    Advanced JavaScript, JQuery, or AJAX experience
    Web Service and User Interface experience
    Strong HTML and CSS skills
    Strong software development and Microsoft SQL database skills
    Advanced knowledge of Internet protocols and web hosting
    Experience with Content Management systems such as DOTNET Nuke and
    Microsoft IIS
    Experience working/testing cross-browser compatibility
    Responsive web design (RWD) is preferred

*Thanks & Regard,*

Vishal Kumar | vis...@edoorsinc.com | 631-230-0251 x 5256
*Lead Recruiter | EDoors Inc. | Right every time !*
200 Hawkins Ave #1512 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax : 631-389-2446 | URL : http://www.edoorsinc.com
Hangout : req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo

*Disclaimer**:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at rem...@edoorsinc.com <rem...@edoorsinc.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to
unsubscribe from future mail, click here.*