Please fill the following information and send your resume to pa...@hanac.us
· Name of the Candidate
· Contact Details (Email id & phone number):
· Skype ID:
· Visa Status:
· DOB (MM/DD)
· Pay Rate/ Salary:
· Technical Screening:
· Interview availability (Phone/In person):
· Reference 1:
· Reference 2:
Role: Business Analyst
Client: MFX Fairfax
Description: Experience with Property and Casualty
is a must, specifically in the area of Surety insurance.
Duration of Project: 6 months with renewal.
• Develop and maintain understanding of customer workflows and
business needs to support
• Deliver precise functional specifications to include
functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and
definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to clients
and development staff.
• Be responsible for direct interaction with clients including,
but not limited to, eliciting comprehensive business requirements and use
cases, providing value-added analysis, and recommending appropriate
• Gather requirements and help build and document
specifications for development.
• Update and maintain Requirements Documentation, Requirements
Traceability Matrix, and other project documentation.
• Work with Project Management and Technical teams to develop
detailed labor estimates to develop and deploy functionality
• Conduct gap analysis between application and stated customer
requirements and collaborate with Architects and Developers to estimate
• Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to
communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes.
• Work with the clients to demonstrate the new functionality
and/or changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are
• Develop training materials and lead training sessions in
one-on-one or classroom environment.
• Manage multiple competing priorities through effective
organization and communication.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 6 or more years of experience in software development
lifecycle, particularly in customer-facing roles gathering business
requirements and communicating those to internal and external stakeholders.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in technology-related field or
relevant experience in implementing software in the Health industry.
• Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
• Previous experience with MS SharePoint and Team Foundation
Server or similar tools
• Excellent written and verbal communications. (Candidate will
provide former deliverables to show authorship and original ideas)
• Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and
• Ability to develop and prepare use cases, functional
specifications, and technical requirements that can be used by downstream
development and testing teams with minimal clarification.
• Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user
in a software development environment.
• Strong consultative and advisory skills.
• Must be a self-directed, self-sufficient analyst with
demonstrated initiative, sense of urgency, and ability to come up to speed
as a subject matter expert in a very short timeframe, gaining customer
• Demonstrated confidence and ability to lead client
engagements and make a positive impact immediately upon joining the team.
• Experience authoring proposals, work orders, and system
change requests which document customer requests for new functionality.
• Ability to define customer requests in terms of bounded
scope, written schedule and work plan, as well as detailed approach
including steps to complete the work.
• Demonstrated customer management abilities
Client Relationship Manager
HANAC Staffing Solutions LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.