Hope you are doing great.
This side *Deepika* from *Enterprise Solution Inc*.
We are Looking for
*Role: Senior Business Analyst with AEM *
*Location: Bothell, WA*
· *Business Analyst* should be able to Decompose High-level
Business and user requirements into functional requirements or user stories.
· Able to Drive Business and functional requirements implementation
analyzing Scope , proposed changes, creating or revising any requirements
· Very well versed in Business process flow, System flows and
Documentation like user guides manual etc.
· Able to coordinate with Business Users during User acceptance
testing, Documentation of issues found, and following up through resolution
· Excellent Skills and Knowledge on Flow Diagrams, Sequence
Diagrams , UML and ability to create Documents.
· Excellent Verbal , Written and Presentation Skills while
interacting with IT management, IT support areas, Project sponsor, user
representatives, and other key stakeholders
· Able to Identify and participate in the resolution of
requirements conflicts including scope, schedule, budget or quality, and
monitor and report on requirements metrics
· Provided recommendations for business analysis practice within
organization including, guidance, motivation and mentorship to ensure best
· Strong hands on experience in IT industry in *Adobe CQ5/AEM
· Goods hands on the web development technologies like *Adobe
CQ5/AEM(Versions-5.3,5.4,5.5,5.6,5.6.1,6.0,6.1),* CRXDE, template creation
,components creation, DAM Assets,OSGI Bungle, Workflows, Custom AEM Job
Scheduler, ACL, Replication, Production Server Performance Optimization,
Felix Console Configuration, Clay Tablet Integration , AEM-Hybris
integration,Adobe Campaign Management, DBMS Configuration.
· Good to have AEM6.0 Certification
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Enterprise Solutions Inc. *
*Email ID: **deep...@enterprisesolutioninc.com*
*Gmail ID: deepika10....@gmail.com <deepika10....@gmail.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.