Please send the profile to *arv...@r3tek.com <arv...@r3tek.com>*
Oracle DBA Virginia, Reston
Role – Oracle DBAs
Location – VA
Start date – ASAP
Duration – 6+ months
The main function of a database administrator is to coordinate changes to
Oracle databases, test and implement the database applying knowledge of
database management systems. A typical database administrator is
responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures
to safeguard the computer database.
• Serve as a subject matter expertise for Oracle administration and
performance and tuning.
• Design physical data model.
• Support application releases to modify database objects, database
creation, and data migration.
• Review SQL queries and database design for performance.
• Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and
execute changes from development to production.
• Adhere to standard and corporate security policy for Oracle database.
Work with application teams closely to implement the standard and best
• Occasional off hours and weekend support required.
• Provide production support and serve on-call rotation.
• Proficient knowledge of Oracle, RAC, and Golden Gate
• Unix Shell scripting
• 5+ years of experiences in Oracle database administration.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving
skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Ability to work
• Multi-tasking and organization skill.
• Experience in SDLC and Change Management process.
• Participate in disaster recovery exercise.
• Associate's degree in computer programming or relevant field required.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 4 years+ experience required.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.