Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* java developer with IVR

*Location:* Atlanta, GA

*Duration*: Contract

*Mandatory Things*

*Work Authorization :-*

*Passport No:-*

*JD:-*

Job Description : Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, RESTFUL,
JSON, Node.JS

IVR Coding per requirements and design,Code defects, upgrades and
enhancement,Unit, chain, regression testing ,Participate in setting up
offshore environment,Conduct process audits and root cause analysis to
improve productivity and quality,Provide technical documentation
,Responsible for raising requirements uncertainties, adherence to
designcoding standards, reuse of code and development consistency with
architecture and other interface components

Good to Have skills : VXML and IVR knowledge

.

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*
<bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com>

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*