There is an urgent requirement of *iOS Developer @ Portland, ME.* If you
are available and interested for this position then please share your
updated resume ASAP.
*Position: iOS Developer*
*Location: Portland, ME*
*Duration: Long Term Contract*
· Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
(Swift and Obj-c )
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and
ship new features.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability,
and general reliability.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
to maximize development efficiency.
· Proven working experience in software development
· Working experience in iOS development 3-5 years .
· Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
· A deep familiarity with Swift , Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
· Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core
Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text , UIKit.
· Deep experience in Source code management .
· Experience with third-party libraries , Custom libraries and APIs
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures,
trends, and emerging technologies
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sumit Suman *IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9381 Ext. - 4092 I Email: *sumit.su...@idctechnologies.com
<sumit.su...@idctechnologies.com>* I Web: www.idctechnologies.com I
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.