Hi,

Greetings!!

We have an excellent requirement for you. Below is the full job
description. Let me know your level of interest for below position.

*Position: SAS Analyst*

*Location: Des Moines, Iowa*

*Duration: 3 MOnths (Likely to extend further)*

*Note: Need passport number (or) Proof of current project that your working*

*Job Description:*

5+ Year's of SAS Experience (Base / Macros)

experience with MS Excel and Visual Basic Data Mapping

Knowledge of annuity business (Preferred)

Required Details:

Full Name:

Contact No:

Email Id:

Location:

Visa Status:

Availability:

Skype:

Linkedin:

Relocation:

Last 4 digits of SSN:

*Two official references from present client:*

#1 Reference

Name:

Role:

Email Id: