Hope you are doing great!!
*Role : Datapower Developer*
*Location : Brentwood, TN*
Here is the JD for the *Datapower Requirement*.
· *Meaningful use (MU) knowledge. *
· *Clinical Knowledge.*
· Data Power XI 52 experience with firm wares v5.0/v6.0 v 7.2 is a
· Experience in configuring *Restful Web-services*
· Good experience in developing and implementing SOA solutions to
Secure and Integrate XML based web services.
· Good experience in troubleshooting and debugging issues in *DataPower
· Good knowledge and experience in designing the integrations based
on SOA which allows different applications to exchange data with one
· Good experience in design and configuration of DataPower objects
like FSHs, Routing Policies, SSL Proxy profiles, WS Proxy Rules, , XML
Managers, AAA Policies, User Agents and MQ Objects etc.
· Meaningful use knowledge. *Clinical Knowledge.*
*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-945-1834 Direct | *aj...@inficaretech.com* <aj...@inficaretech.com>
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.