Please share suitable profile for below requirement on
*amohiud...@radgov.com* <amohiud...@radgov.com> for below requirement
*Sr. C# Developer*
*Des Moines, Iowa USA *
*12+ Month Contract*
*Must be local to IA in-person interview required*
Required Yrs of Exp
Yrs of Exp
C# Programming Language
SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014
Visual Studio 2005 - 2015
AGILE Scrum Software Development
*Interview Type: In Person Only*
· Responsibilities of the developer will include: Evaluate,
develop, and integrate iUS code into new and existing IWD environments;
Coordinate with network/database administrators for system management;
Communicate directly with business staff for system design and testing;
Provide testing and quality assurance processes; Create technical
documentation for transition to maintenance; Provide technical training to
IWD development staff as required.
· Demonstrates strong SQL knowledge and application to support
complex business logic.
· Performs design and customization of web application:
interpreting specifications, developing program code, and integrating
· Ensures successful integration with existing system: programming
code, business logic, and database.
· Analyzes and coordinates with IWD IT staff for system management
processes: code deployment; system configuration, performance and security;
network management; capacity planning; and disaster recovery.
· Coordinates and communicates directly with business and technical
staff for business logic, system specifications and testing.
· Analyzes complex business operations to adapt to automation.
· Creates technical system documentation for transition to ongoing
· Provides technical training to staff as required
Thanks & Regards
6750 N. Andrews Ave., Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Tel: 954-691-4588 Ext 857
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.