Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Full Stack Developer/Ruby On Rails*

*Rockville, MD 12 Months*

*Required Education and Experience*

·         Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, software engineering,
information systems or related field.

·         9 years of experience in software development for web-based
and/or mobile software solutions.

·         3 years of experience with Ruby on Rails, JSON, CSS, HTML5,
JavaScript, AngularJS and Bootstrap

·         3 years of experience with relational databases, such as Oracle,
Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL or similar; Preferred: At least 1
year of experience with Postgres.

·         2 years of experience with RESTful web services.

·         1 year of experience developing mobile-capable/mobile-friendly
software.

·         1 year of experience designing software.

·         CSM certification or 1 year of experience on an Agile software
development team.

·         Preferred: 1 year of experience with Amazon Web Services

*Technical Skills*

·         Ruby on Rails

·         JSON

·         CSS

·         HTML5

·         JavaScript

·         Angular JS

·         Bootstrap

·         Postgres

·         jQuery Mobile

·         Web Services (REST, SOAP)

·         Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, VPC, Route53, ELB, IAM,
CloudFront, CloudFormation, ElastiSearch, SES)

·         Oracle SQL

·         ANSI SQL

Best Regard

Sai Kiran