Hope you are doing great,
We have an immediate opportunity for BigData Developer at Jersey City, NJ.
Below is the job description and if you’d like to pursue this, please
include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number
and rate in your response.
*Send Resumes to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*
*Title: BigData Developer*
*Duration: 12 months*
*Location: Jersey City, NJ - Locals Needed*
*F2F/In-Person is Mandatory*
- Person should have hands-on experience on the all the different layers
of BigData ecosystem. Exposure to big data systems for large scale data
processing like Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce, Spark and NoSQL data stores like
Cassandra/HBase, Redis, etc.
- *Domain experience (Investment banking) – Highly Preferred*
- This role will provide deep technical expertise in all aspects of
application development for specific business environments.
- Work with a big data team at a global financial services company.
- Should know Java and Hadoop (or other known big data systems for large
scale data processing) well enough to creatively problem-solve.
- Must have practical experience and know-how.
- Responsible for building and supporting a Big Data based ecosystem
designed for enterprise-wide analysis of structured, semi-structured, and
- 7+ years of equivalent work experience
- 2+ yeas of Big Data Related experience (Data Modeling)
- Strong Financial Services background
- Hands on Development experience with either Java or C#
- Strong understanding of best practices and standards for Hadoop
application design and implementation.
- 2 Years of hands-on experience with Cloudera Distributed Hadoop (CDH)
and experience with many of the following components:
- Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Impala, Hive, Solr, YARN
- HBase or Cassandra
- Kafka, Flume, Storm, Zookeeper
- Java, Python, or Scala
- SQL, JSON, XML
- Experience with Unstructured Data
- Ability to work in a cross cultural team with multi geographical
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively with
counterparts and vendors on technical topics
- Good understanding of design and development standards
- Demonstrates exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, and collaboration skills
Thanks and Regards,
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.