*send me your updated profile at **dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.
Title: Windows Administrator
Requisition Type: 6+ month contract
MOI: Telephonic+ Skype
Location: Madison, WI.
*Rate is $40/hour on C2C*
· Windows 2000,Local Area Network Server
· Client is looking for a Windows Administrator for a 6+ month long
contract in Madison, WI.
· A Windows Admin is a Tier 2 opening within our Service Transition
organization supporting a variety of customers ranging from medium size
businesses to large enterprises. This position is responsible for the
effective provisioning, installation/configurations, operation, and
maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure. This
individual participates in technical research, troubleshooting, development
and automation enabling us to better support our customers. A Service
Administrator will participate in change management and work to develop
standard work processes. This position gives you the ability to work on a
variety of technologies and environments on a daily basis in an effort to
delight our customers in an SLA driven setting.
· Troubleshoot complex issues in environments with vendors and
drive vendors to acceptable resolutions.
· Utilize monitoring tools to verify the integrity and availability
of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing
system and application logs, and verifying completions of scheduled jobs
such as backups.
· Aid in the administration of systems infrastructure so that the
systems operate reliably and available within its agreed (SLA) Service
· Be an escalation point for issues and requests that cannot be
serviced by other groups, working issue to resolution, improving upon
process, procedure, and knowledge to reduce future escalations.
· Execute planned maintenance
· Develop and enhance technical operating procedures and
documentation to improve upon efficiency and effectiveness of operations
and change activity.
· Identify and own problems and/or opportunities for improvement;
working toward developing and deploying temporary and permanent fixes.
· Periodically construct and facilitate training with other groups
in support of increasing capabilities, efficiencies, and effectiveness.
· Required Qualifications
· 2+ years Windows experience.
*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*
222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245
*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* | *Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.