Please send me resume meenak...@rgtalent.com
Security Solutions Consultant
12 months /Contract
* Skills Required and Job Description:*
*Mode of Interview: Telephonic + Face 2 Face*
This role will be responsible to ensure new solutions developed or
purchased are implemented according to all security controls requirements.
The individual is expected to deliver concise security requirements, review
project designs against security requirements, and ensure security controls
are operating effectively prior to project closure. This role is expected
to provide strategy and execution components that support corporate
direction, regulatory compliance and security best practices. Management
Reporting through well defined metrics is required on a regular basis.
This individual must have a high degree of business acumen and be able to
articulate and defend security position to technical project teams and to
Management. This individual must stay current on technology trends,
directions, and best practices as they relate to IT security.
* Essential Functions:*
Experience and knowledge in a corporate environment with the following;
• Provide clear and concise security requirements that meet corporate
direction, regulatory requirements and security best practices
• Review project solutions designs to ensure security requirements are met
in both SDLC and Agile formats.
• Implement security solutions, and provide technical leadership during the
design, development, and testing phases of major initiatives.
• Ensure security controls are implemented and operating effectively as
part of solutions delivery
• Be able to articulate and defend security positions
• Research, formulate and present detailed security positions relative to
new technologies to Senior Information Security Leaders
• Cost benefit analysis techniques in assessing options for mitigating
risks threats and exposures to acceptable levels
• Managing and reporting status of identified risks
• Performs other work related duties as assigned
• Willingness to be included in 24x7 on-call rotation
Knowledge, Skills, Education, Experience, and Competencies:
• 4 year college degree in a technical discipline or 10 year equivalent
• Applicable industry recognized security or technical certifications
• Must be able to drive security and create and defend security position
within project teams
• Must be able to communicate effectively orally and written to Executive
• Demonstrated analysis, planning, design, engineering and implementation
experience of appropriate security controls within solutions delivery
• Ability to design and review network designs for perimeter and internal
• Detailed knowledge of:
• firewalls, network routing, Internet Security and Virtual Private
• cryptographic systems and algorithms, key management and practices
• infrastructure security including Windows/Linux/Unix systems, Oracle and
• operational security including access controls, data privacy, monitoring
and logging and availability requirements that meet corporate Business
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements, security standards and compliance
issues (FFIEC guidelines, Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, ISO 27001, CobiT v4.0, and
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)).
• Experience with root cause analysis, risk mitigation, security
assessments, analysis of security threats, trends and architecture
• In addition to security, proficient in other IT control areas (i.e.,
change management, SDLC, and Agile Operations).
• Strong project management (and time management) skills required. Ability
to work on numerous projects/activities simultaneously. Ability to
communicate effectively in a project environment and articulate/defend
• Proven interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role. The
ability to communicate with management and peers to build and sustain
• Superior attention to details.
• Able to work well with and communicate effectively with all levels with
the IT Organization.
• Able to quickly grasp the big picture, yet remained focused on
coordinating tasks at the detailed level
• Industry security certifications preferred (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCNA etc)
Thanks & Regards, *MEENAKSHI MEHTA* Technical Resource Specialist *RG
Talent Inc.* 39120 Argonaut way Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538 Phone :
510-443-0757 EXT- 107 Email : meenak...@rgtalent.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.