Hope you are doing great.
This side *Deepika* from *Enterprise Solution Inc*.
We are Looking for
*Role : Technical Business Analyst with SQL queries in Oracle*
*Location : San Ramon CA*
*Duration: 6 Months *
• The position requires a strong technical background in
SQL and Oracle PL/SQL, as well as solid business and data analysis
experience. Familiarity with web development and knowledge of the MS
Windows architecture will be extremely helpful.
• This person will need to be a quick learner and a
self-starter who is willing to jump in and start learning about the
applications on their own after a short training period.
• Provide operational and data analysis support for
hardware and software asset management applications. Perform data extracts
from Oracle databases for analysis and reporting purposes.
• Work with IT Design teams and OPCO customers to
define, architect, design, document, support, and deliver IT solutions for
managing our infrastructure and IT services. Act as a liaison between
stakeholders and the development team.
• Create business and functional specifications. Review
development team’s technical specifications. Develop test plans and scripts
as well as coordinating CAT testing with the global community.
• Develop standard and custom reports for customer
analysis and metrics.
• 5-7 years’ experience with writing business
requirements, process flows, functional and technical specifications, test
scripts, and end user documentation.
• Strong data analysis skills; experience with writing
SQL queries in Oracle to retrieve data for analysis and reporting purposes.
• Experience working with customers and developers to
troubleshoot applications. Ability to review code to identify issues and to
troubleshoot batch failures.
• Proactive, positive attitude team player who thrives
in a fast-paced environment. Enjoys multi-tasking and working as a liaison
between various cross-functional teams and the IT organization.
• Strong written and oral skills.
• Strong customer-centric orientation. Builds and
maintains good relationships with customers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management
Information Systems is preferred or equivalent experience.
• Knowledgeable on the Application Development Lifecycle.
• Business Analysis training or equivalent experience.
*PLUS: *Application development experience-specifically web-development,
*PLUS: *Oracle PL/SQL skills
*PLUS: *Enterprise Experience
*PLUS: *Working with off-shore team, development team is off-shore
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Enterprise Solutions Inc. *
*Email ID: **deep...@enterprisesolutioninc.com*
*Gmail ID: deepika10....@gmail.com <deepika10....@gmail.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.